Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planetary energies may cause your work to feel more stressful than usual. There may be all kinds of problems with communication, but also with machinery - even in your kitchen - so read the instructions even if you think you know how to use something. If you're baking, double-check all temperatures, and use a thermometer (in addition to the toothpick test), to make sure everything is baked through. Wait to fix that broken mixer until it goes direct.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play