Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
Don't let little annoyances and the apparent inability to get your point across smoothly and easily get to you this week. The stars' energies may mean difficulties with communications such as phone calls, e-mails, and machinery breakdowns. But it may also bring lots of fun, not to mention family-oriented activities your way. Though you may not always cook with your mates or kids, it could be enjoyable this week, as long as you can agree on the recipes. Try almond-crusted chicken fingers for a round of applause from the peanut gallery.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Bracelet Tracks Your Good Deeds
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBracelet Tracks Your Good DeedsThe 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500