Nov 26 - Dec 2, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for TaurusPresented by Horoscope.com
Don't let little annoyances and the apparent inability to get your point across smoothly and easily get to you this week. The stars' energies may mean difficulties with communications such as phone calls, e-mails, and machinery breakdowns. But it may also bring lots of fun, not to mention family-oriented activities your way. Though you may not always cook with your mates or kids, it could be enjoyable this week, as long as you can agree on the recipes. Try almond-crusted chicken fingers for a round of applause from the peanut gallery.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season