Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
Your love of good food and wine is almost second nature, since you love pleasure so much, and this week your passion for the edible delights in life will intensify. The planets are still busy creating snafus in communication and technology. The upshot is that you're hungering for travel and the sound of a foreign tongue. If you're homebound for now, check out peanut-ginger noodles or Vietnamese tofu-noodle lettuce wraps and pretend you're eating street food in Asia. Add a soundtrack album for ambience and you're good to go!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play