Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, the week has a decidedly powerful feel, as the stars form a harmonious aspect with your Sun. Travel and foreign lands are likely to be on your mind most of all right now, and you may be planning a cooking trip through the south of France (lucky!) or just cooking your way through the country via your favorite cookbook. Julia Child, of course, is famous for French cooking, but what about Jacques Pepin, Anthony Bourdain, or Eric Ripert? All are simply divine!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- The Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- Shoes Made for Exes
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- 8 Annoying Lies You Need to Stop Telling
- What Your Holiday Sales Clerk Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At WorkThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows DisplaysShoes Made for Exes10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This WinterWhat Your Holiday Sales Clerk Won't Tell You8 Annoying Lies You Need to Stop TellingGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work