Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you may find that the stars seem to be creating a tense time for your ego. Your job may not be the best place to derive your self-esteem, so look to your hobbies, like cooking, to make it all better. Trying a wonderful dish like pistachio-crusted tuna steaks gives you double-duty benefits - the hearty protein fix of the tuna, and the nutrition and unique flavor profile inherent in the pistachios. Serve it with brown rice and broccolini.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500