Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
It may be hard to get things done at this time given some challenging planetary energy in your stars. Your career in particular may suffer from one step forward and two steps back, creating confusion and frustration alike. Focus instead on what you can do, which is to create delicious nurturing food for yourself. Chicken and sun-dried tomato orzo is likely to bring a smile to anyone's face, and orecchiette with broccoli rabe and chickpeas provides all kinds of vitamins and minerals.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe