Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
When it comes to food, you may be a bit on the utilitarian side, preferring to gain nutrition benefits rather than taste. But this week, you're thinking as much about the way you come off as how you experience your food. Even though the weather is chilly outside doesn't mean that you can't grill indoors using a grill pan or portable. Achiote-grilled turkey breast with tomatoes, chiles, and mint is life-affirming, even for the taste-challenged among us.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Bracelet Tracks Your Good Deeds
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBracelet Tracks Your Good DeedsThe 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500