Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
When it comes to food, you may be a bit on the utilitarian side, preferring to gain nutrition benefits rather than taste. But this week, you're thinking as much about the way you come off as how you experience your food. Even though the weather is chilly outside doesn't mean that you can't grill indoors using a grill pan or portable. Achiote-grilled turkey breast with tomatoes, chiles, and mint is life-affirming, even for the taste-challenged among us.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations