Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars may be messing with your self-expression skills this week, but don't let little slip-ups get the best of you. Though you may feel a challenge to your Sun, you can use your cooking skills to soothe any ills. Beef up your breakfasts for extra energy this week. Pork and red pepper hash gives you carbohydrates and protein, while cranberry-apple coffee cake gives you those important fruits and antioxidants. Eating fresh never tasted better, except when it's at your house and made just to your liking.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500