Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week the planets are having trouble moving forward in a straight and smooth direction, which creates problems with technology as well as anything involving communication. Relationships in particular suffer from things you've said and wanted to take back immediately. Trying to connect with other people may prove impossible now, except when food is involved. Beef and bean chile verde is a slow-cooked wonder capable of bringing family members and friends together for a meeting of the minds. Combine with warm cornbread to make it a meal.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play