Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
It may be hard to get things done at this time given some challenging planetary energy in your stars. Your career in particular may suffer from one step forward and two steps back, creating confusion and frustration alike. Focus instead on what you can do, which is to create delicious nurturing food for yourself. Chicken and sun-dried tomato orzo is likely to bring a smile to anyone's face, and orecchiette with broccoli rabe and chickpeas provides all kinds of vitamins and minerals.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-TripThe Best White Jeans for SummerNew Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships10 ways to look younger right now9 habits of highly creative peopleGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsAll the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip