Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you may find that the stars seem to be creating a tense time for your ego. Your job may not be the best place to derive your self-esteem, so look to your hobbies, like cooking, to make it all better. Trying a wonderful dish like pistachio-crusted tuna steaks gives you double-duty benefits - the hearty protein fix of the tuna, and the nutrition and unique flavor profile inherent in the pistachios. Serve it with brown rice and broccolini.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilitySNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair