Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
Your love of good food and wine is almost second nature, since you love pleasure so much, and this week your passion for the edible delights in life will intensify. The planets are still busy creating snafus in communication and technology. The upshot is that you're hungering for travel and the sound of a foreign tongue. If you're homebound for now, check out peanut-ginger noodles or Vietnamese tofu-noodle lettuce wraps and pretend you're eating street food in Asia. Add a soundtrack album for ambience and you're good to go!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations