Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week the planets are having trouble moving forward in a straight and smooth direction, which creates problems with technology as well as anything involving communication. Relationships in particular suffer from things you've said and wanted to take back immediately. Trying to connect with other people may prove impossible now, except when food is involved. Beef and bean chile verde is a slow-cooked wonder capable of bringing family members and friends together for a meeting of the minds. Combine with warm cornbread to make it a meal.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now