Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week the planets are having trouble moving forward in a straight and smooth direction, which creates problems with technology as well as anything involving communication. Relationships in particular suffer from things you've said and wanted to take back immediately. Trying to connect with other people may prove impossible now, except when food is involved. Beef and bean chile verde is a slow-cooked wonder capable of bringing family members and friends together for a meeting of the minds. Combine with warm cornbread to make it a meal.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season