Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
It may be hard to get things done at this time given some challenging planetary energy in your stars. Your career in particular may suffer from one step forward and two steps back, creating confusion and frustration alike. Focus instead on what you can do, which is to create delicious nurturing food for yourself. Chicken and sun-dried tomato orzo is likely to bring a smile to anyone's face, and orecchiette with broccoli rabe and chickpeas provides all kinds of vitamins and minerals.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?