Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
When it comes to food, you may be a bit on the utilitarian side, preferring to gain nutrition benefits rather than taste. But this week, you're thinking as much about the way you come off as how you experience your food. Even though the weather is chilly outside doesn't mean that you can't grill indoors using a grill pan or portable. Achiote-grilled turkey breast with tomatoes, chiles, and mint is life-affirming, even for the taste-challenged among us.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe