Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars may be messing with your self-expression skills this week, but don't let little slip-ups get the best of you. Though you may feel a challenge to your Sun, you can use your cooking skills to soothe any ills. Beef up your breakfasts for extra energy this week. Pork and red pepper hash gives you carbohydrates and protein, while cranberry-apple coffee cake gives you those important fruits and antioxidants. Eating fresh never tasted better, except when it's at your house and made just to your liking.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations