Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
Your love of good food and wine is almost second nature, since you love pleasure so much, and this week your passion for the edible delights in life will intensify. The planets are still busy creating snafus in communication and technology. The upshot is that you're hungering for travel and the sound of a foreign tongue. If you're homebound for now, check out peanut-ginger noodles or Vietnamese tofu-noodle lettuce wraps and pretend you're eating street food in Asia. Add a soundtrack album for ambience and you're good to go!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both