Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, the week has a decidedly powerful feel, as the stars form a harmonious aspect with your Sun. Travel and foreign lands are likely to be on your mind most of all right now, and you may be planning a cooking trip through the south of France (lucky!) or just cooking your way through the country via your favorite cookbook. Julia Child, of course, is famous for French cooking, but what about Jacques Pepin, Anthony Bourdain, or Eric Ripert? All are simply divine!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe11 Enviable Celebrity BedroomsNew Invention Helps You Read Faster10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month10 Budget Decorating SecretsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe