Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, the week has a decidedly powerful feel, as the stars form a harmonious aspect with your Sun. Travel and foreign lands are likely to be on your mind most of all right now, and you may be planning a cooking trip through the south of France (lucky!) or just cooking your way through the country via your favorite cookbook. Julia Child, of course, is famous for French cooking, but what about Jacques Pepin, Anthony Bourdain, or Eric Ripert? All are simply divine!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all