Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
It may be hard to get things done at this time given some challenging planetary energy in your stars. Your career in particular may suffer from one step forward and two steps back, creating confusion and frustration alike. Focus instead on what you can do, which is to create delicious nurturing food for yourself. Chicken and sun-dried tomato orzo is likely to bring a smile to anyone's face, and orecchiette with broccoli rabe and chickpeas provides all kinds of vitamins and minerals.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play