Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars may be messing with your self-expression skills this week, but don't let little slip-ups get the best of you. Though you may feel a challenge to your Sun, you can use your cooking skills to soothe any ills. Beef up your breakfasts for extra energy this week. Pork and red pepper hash gives you carbohydrates and protein, while cranberry-apple coffee cake gives you those important fruits and antioxidants. Eating fresh never tasted better, except when it's at your house and made just to your liking.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season