Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for SagittariusPresented by Horoscope.com
It may be hard to get things done at this time given some challenging planetary energy in your stars. Your career in particular may suffer from one step forward and two steps back, creating confusion and frustration alike. Focus instead on what you can do, which is to create delicious nurturing food for yourself. Chicken and sun-dried tomato orzo is likely to bring a smile to anyone's face, and orecchiette with broccoli rabe and chickpeas provides all kinds of vitamins and minerals.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair