Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you may find that the stars seem to be creating a tense time for your ego. Your job may not be the best place to derive your self-esteem, so look to your hobbies, like cooking, to make it all better. Trying a wonderful dish like pistachio-crusted tuna steaks gives you double-duty benefits - the hearty protein fix of the tuna, and the nutrition and unique flavor profile inherent in the pistachios. Serve it with brown rice and broccolini.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations