Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, you may find that the stars seem to be creating a tense time for your ego. Your job may not be the best place to derive your self-esteem, so look to your hobbies, like cooking, to make it all better. Trying a wonderful dish like pistachio-crusted tuna steaks gives you double-duty benefits - the hearty protein fix of the tuna, and the nutrition and unique flavor profile inherent in the pistachios. Serve it with brown rice and broccolini.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all