Dec 3 - 09, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
When it comes to food, you may be a bit on the utilitarian side, preferring to gain nutrition benefits rather than taste. But this week, you're thinking as much about the way you come off as how you experience your food. Even though the weather is chilly outside doesn't mean that you can't grill indoors using a grill pan or portable. Achiote-grilled turkey breast with tomatoes, chiles, and mint is life-affirming, even for the taste-challenged among us.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- A Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Using Beer to Cure a Smartphone Addiction
- Designer decor for a steal
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Summer beauty rules to break today
Summer beauty rules to break todayMy Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style ItUsing Beer to Cure a Smartphone AddictionDesigner decor for a stealA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style7 worst texts a guy can send—or not sendGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style