Dec 10 - 16, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week the planets will let you get back to the basics. The stars will put your focus on communication and cash flow. Following suit are your taste buds, which also want a return to basics. Making the perfect popover may seem easier than it is, but with some flour, unsalted butter, salt, eggs and milk, you can create light and fluffy bread perfect on its own for breakfast, or accompanying a meat dish, to sop up the juices.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to CharityOffice Supplies' New LookWhy I'm OK With Only One Child6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & EasyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations