Dec 10 - 16, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week the planets will let you get back to the basics. The stars will put your focus on communication and cash flow. Following suit are your taste buds, which also want a return to basics. Making the perfect popover may seem easier than it is, but with some flour, unsalted butter, salt, eggs and milk, you can create light and fluffy bread perfect on its own for breakfast, or accompanying a meat dish, to sop up the juices.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?