Dec 10 - 16, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for LeoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week the planets will let you get back to the basics. The stars will put your focus on communication and cash flow. Following suit are your taste buds, which also want a return to basics. Making the perfect popover may seem easier than it is, but with some flour, unsalted butter, salt, eggs and milk, you can create light and fluffy bread perfect on its own for breakfast, or accompanying a meat dish, to sop up the juices.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play