Dec 10 - 16, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, your sign's natives will find themselves a lot more talkative than usual, and thinking about how to share their ideas with a larger group. Though the planetary commotion is easing, you're still going to be busy. The stars may also be bringing in more money for more kitchen equipment. Yay! Pull out that Williams-Sonoma catalog and throw caution to the wind (as much as you're able, Mr./Ms. Practical). You're going to use this stuff for a long time.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play