Dec 17 - 23, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planets are forming supportive aspects to your Sun, which help you communicate more clearly and form lasting bonds with family members and friends. Nothing says you care more than making them soup, especially on a chilly, wet day. Try hearty sausage and corn chowder or lentil and sausage soup to fill them up. If you really want to go wild, add some rhubarb nut bread. Now you're making me hungry!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both