Dec 17 - 23, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planets are forming supportive aspects to your Sun, which help you communicate more clearly and form lasting bonds with family members and friends. Nothing says you care more than making them soup, especially on a chilly, wet day. Try hearty sausage and corn chowder or lentil and sausage soup to fill them up. If you really want to go wild, add some rhubarb nut bread. Now you're making me hungry!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play