Dec 17 - 23, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planets are forming supportive aspects to your Sun, which help you communicate more clearly and form lasting bonds with family members and friends. Nothing says you care more than making them soup, especially on a chilly, wet day. Try hearty sausage and corn chowder or lentil and sausage soup to fill them up. If you really want to go wild, add some rhubarb nut bread. Now you're making me hungry!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now