Dec 17 - 23, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
This week's planetary energy is making your sign's natives a lot more serious about everything they do. It's not that you don't like to have a good time, but you may be focused on becoming a great cook, not just an adequate one. At the same time, your self-image is changing. The stars are indicating a change in your career sector. Rise to any stressful situation with spicy pork and potato stew served with stuffed mushrooms and garlic toast.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500