Dec 17 - 23, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planets are forming supportive aspects to your Sun, which help you communicate more clearly and form lasting bonds with family members and friends. Nothing says you care more than making them soup, especially on a chilly, wet day. Try hearty sausage and corn chowder or lentil and sausage soup to fill them up. If you really want to go wild, add some rhubarb nut bread. Now you're making me hungry!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse