Dec 17 - 23, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planets are forming supportive aspects to your Sun, which help you communicate more clearly and form lasting bonds with family members and friends. Nothing says you care more than making them soup, especially on a chilly, wet day. Try hearty sausage and corn chowder or lentil and sausage soup to fill them up. If you really want to go wild, add some rhubarb nut bread. Now you're making me hungry!
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair10 Surprising Ways to Test Your CompatibilityCouples, what your sleep position reveals9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life11 Creative Outfits For In-Between WeatherGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair