Dec 17 - 23, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for GeminiPresented by Horoscope.com
This week's planetary energy is making your sign's natives a lot more serious about everything they do. It's not that you don't like to have a good time, but you may be focused on becoming a great cook, not just an adequate one. At the same time, your self-image is changing. The stars are indicating a change in your career sector. Rise to any stressful situation with spicy pork and potato stew served with stuffed mushrooms and garlic toast.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Bracelet Tracks Your Good Deeds
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBracelet Tracks Your Good DeedsThe 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500