Dec 24 - 30, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AquariusPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, it's a week of fun and activities, as the planets line up to entertain you and let you entertain. This brings a sense of responsibility toward your family members, which likely manifest as a desire to feed them well. Adding organic ingredients ensures optimum health, as does sneaking in extra servings of fruit and vegetables throughout the day. You can make delicious soups in minutes by putting broccoli into a blender or food processor with some water, salt, pepper, and garlic. Plus, you're helping them stave off bad cholesterol.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season