Dec 24 - 30, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planets' strongest energy is moving through your house of money and values. You'll have plenty of ways to increase your bottom line. It's a great week to augment your kitchen equipment as well. Get rid of those old baking pans (unless they have sentimental value, of course) and invest in the good new ones. Traditional or non-stick doesn't matter. What's important is your devotion to the craft of baking, your enjoyment of it, and the smiles you see on their faces every time.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both