Dec 24 - 30, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planets' strongest energy is moving through your house of money and values. You'll have plenty of ways to increase your bottom line. It's a great week to augment your kitchen equipment as well. Get rid of those old baking pans (unless they have sentimental value, of course) and invest in the good new ones. Traditional or non-stick doesn't matter. What's important is your devotion to the craft of baking, your enjoyment of it, and the smiles you see on their faces every time.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all