Dec 24 - 30, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars' alignments this week are great for giving you energy, but you may find that you're left a little flat by all your responsibilities. The main planetary influence highlights your working life and health. It's imperative to bring a healthier perspective to your food. Rather than serving hard to digest dishes with meat, think about how to add more vegetables, especially cabbage, kale, Swiss chard, Brussels sprouts and cauliflower. It can sometimes be hard to incorporate them, but simple garlic and butter never fails.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both