Dec 24 - 30, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planets' strongest energy is moving through your house of money and values. You'll have plenty of ways to increase your bottom line. It's a great week to augment your kitchen equipment as well. Get rid of those old baking pans (unless they have sentimental value, of course) and invest in the good new ones. Traditional or non-stick doesn't matter. What's important is your devotion to the craft of baking, your enjoyment of it, and the smiles you see on their faces every time.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now10 Things Guys Really Do After a BreakupSNL alum lands huge Garnier campaignDecorate A Rental Without Losing Your DepositWhat Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair TrendsHow Celebs Dress 10 Pounds ThinnerGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now