Dec 24 - 30, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars' alignments this week are great for giving you energy, but you may find that you're left a little flat by all your responsibilities. The main planetary influence highlights your working life and health. It's imperative to bring a healthier perspective to your food. Rather than serving hard to digest dishes with meat, think about how to add more vegetables, especially cabbage, kale, Swiss chard, Brussels sprouts and cauliflower. It can sometimes be hard to incorporate them, but simple garlic and butter never fails.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500