Dec 24 - 30, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars' alignments this week are great for giving you energy, but you may find that you're left a little flat by all your responsibilities. The main planetary influence highlights your working life and health. It's imperative to bring a healthier perspective to your food. Rather than serving hard to digest dishes with meat, think about how to add more vegetables, especially cabbage, kale, Swiss chard, Brussels sprouts and cauliflower. It can sometimes be hard to incorporate them, but simple garlic and butter never fails.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This SeasonWhy I'm OK With Only One ChildWin $3,500 Worth of GiftsSchmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office PartyBeauty Solutions For A Stress-Free HolidayAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawayTotally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season