Dec 24 - 30, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planets' strongest energy is moving through your house of money and values. You'll have plenty of ways to increase your bottom line. It's a great week to augment your kitchen equipment as well. Get rid of those old baking pans (unless they have sentimental value, of course) and invest in the good new ones. Traditional or non-stick doesn't matter. What's important is your devotion to the craft of baking, your enjoyment of it, and the smiles you see on their faces every time.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersBuy Lupita's Headband for $58The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500