Dec 24 - 30, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for AriesPresented by Horoscope.com
The stars' alignments this week are great for giving you energy, but you may find that you're left a little flat by all your responsibilities. The main planetary influence highlights your working life and health. It's imperative to bring a healthier perspective to your food. Rather than serving hard to digest dishes with meat, think about how to add more vegetables, especially cabbage, kale, Swiss chard, Brussels sprouts and cauliflower. It can sometimes be hard to incorporate them, but simple garlic and butter never fails.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play