Dec 24 - 30, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for PiscesPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planets' strongest energy is moving through your house of money and values. You'll have plenty of ways to increase your bottom line. It's a great week to augment your kitchen equipment as well. Get rid of those old baking pans (unless they have sentimental value, of course) and invest in the good new ones. Traditional or non-stick doesn't matter. What's important is your devotion to the craft of baking, your enjoyment of it, and the smiles you see on their faces every time.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios
Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?Go punk without looking like a poserAn App for "Secure" SextingDecadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buysAre you ready to celebrate the supermoon?Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studiosGlo's Latest Obsession: Wedding FindsDog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?