Jan 2 - 08, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, it's a week of engaging with others, with the planets camped out in the area of your chart governing writing, speaking, and siblings. If you've lost touch with a sister or brother (or spiritual sister or brother), why not pick up the phone and call, or better yet, catch up over a wonderful meal? Filet Mignon with rich balsamic glaze with sautéed asparagus and Bleu cheese salad shows that you care, and don't want to fall out of touch again.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 20147 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth SkinThis Weekend's Best Holiday Sales9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday MoviesHow to Be More OutrospectiveHoliday Decorating Secrets From the ProsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday GiveawaySimplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014