Jan 2 - 08, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
Get out your planner and start organizing your time! It's a week of communication, so you'll probably find yourself talking on the phone, e-mailing, texting, and tweeting a great deal. Your house of politics and groups is also affected, as is your house of travel and higher learning. Foodwise, it's a great time to invest in classes or practice sessions that inspired your creativity, or sharpen your skills. Choose someone you look up to and aspire to be as good.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
The hit songs and swimsuits of summerRemake these lavish floral displays at homeThe best news we've heard all weekHow to Raise a Confident DaughterJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all17 worst things to say in a wedding speechGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all