Jan 2 - 08, 2012
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planets' energy adds a unique, unconventional component to the way you express yourself. At the same time, a powerful aspect occurs in your house of values. You're getting in touch with who's really important to you at this time, and if you're smart, you'll make them a killer meal. Easy mango chutney salmon with honey-roasted pear salad with thyme and Verjus dressing will indicate your feelings without having to speak a single word.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small PatiosSave Using These Shopping CodesYour Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank WallGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral FindsHow to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse