Dec 31 - Jan 6, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CapricornPresented by Horoscope.com
Get out your planner and start organizing your time! It's a week of communication, so you'll probably find yourself talking on the phone, e-mailing, texting, and tweeting a great deal. Your house of politics and groups is also affected, as is your house of travel and higher learning. Foodwise, it's a great time to invest in classes or practice sessions that inspired your creativity, or sharpen your skills. Choose someone you look up to and aspire to be as good.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500Famous people who used to be cheerleadersNew Invention Helps You Read FasterThe 10 Germiest Spots You're Not CleaningIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st CenturyHow to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest NailsGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500