Dec 31 - Jan 6, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planets' energy adds a unique, unconventional component to the way you express yourself. At the same time, a powerful aspect occurs in your house of values. You're getting in touch with who's really important to you at this time, and if you're smart, you'll make them a killer meal. Easy mango chutney salmon with honey-roasted pear salad with thyme and Verjus dressing will indicate your feelings without having to speak a single word.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both