Dec 31 - Jan 6, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, it's a week of engaging with others, with the planets camped out in the area of your chart governing writing, speaking, and siblings. If you've lost touch with a sister or brother (or spiritual sister or brother), why not pick up the phone and call, or better yet, catch up over a wonderful meal? Filet Mignon with rich balsamic glaze with sautéed asparagus and Bleu cheese salad shows that you care, and don't want to fall out of touch again.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- 7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work
- The Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- Shoes Made for Exes
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- 8 Annoying Lies You Need to Stop Telling
- What Your Holiday Sales Clerk Won't Tell You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At WorkThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows DisplaysShoes Made for Exes10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This WinterWhat Your Holiday Sales Clerk Won't Tell You8 Annoying Lies You Need to Stop TellingGlo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway7 Easy Ways To Fix A Bad Hair Day At Work