Dec 31 - Jan 6, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for VirgoPresented by Horoscope.com
This week, the planets' energy adds a unique, unconventional component to the way you express yourself. At the same time, a powerful aspect occurs in your house of values. You're getting in touch with who's really important to you at this time, and if you're smart, you'll make them a killer meal. Easy mango chutney salmon with honey-roasted pear salad with thyme and Verjus dressing will indicate your feelings without having to speak a single word.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
Adult games everyone will want to playShop the season’s comfortable new heel heightThe best news we've heard all weekThe 7 best things about being an auntThe best pedi-and-sandal combos everDare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vestsGlo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsAdult games everyone will want to play