Dec 31 - Jan 6, 2013
Weekly Food Horoscope for CancerPresented by Horoscope.com
For you, it's a week of engaging with others, with the planets camped out in the area of your chart governing writing, speaking, and siblings. If you've lost touch with a sister or brother (or spiritual sister or brother), why not pick up the phone and call, or better yet, catch up over a wonderful meal? Filet Mignon with rich balsamic glaze with sautéed asparagus and Bleu cheese salad shows that you care, and don't want to fall out of touch again.
Don't know your sign? Enter your birthday:
Do you want to delete your birth date?
Looking for nutritional guidance?
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be bothThe must-read guide to caring for curlsGenius teen girl's invention wins Intel prizeCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondThe 7 best things about being an auntTop 10 beauty finds under $10Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime FindsIs your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both